ADVERTISEMENT

seriously

mngopher29

Nov 30, 2007
If I was a media member, here are the questions I would have asked:

1. Why does your best offensive weapon get only 11 touches?
2. Why is he not on the field when the game is on the line, especially when Smith had an injured hand and fumbled already?
3. Is the option read a true option? If so, what did you think of the decisions of Mitch?
4. With the game on the line, there were some stop routes and plays that allowed receivers to make plays. I would assume we run the best plays at that time, so why wait until a minute left?
5. I assume #45 Hart is one of the best players as he was in the game on the last drive. Do we have a 4 wr set that perhaps matches our 4th wr against their 4th corner?
6. Where is Getty, Holland, Register and any other WR we recruited in the last 4 years?
7. With 5 minutes left and trailing by 7, I would assume we would go to our bread and butter, however we chose to NOT have Brooks on the field at all, and also not run ever again.
8. This is the 3rd straight game where we didn't throw the ball past 15 yards, is Mitch's arm sore?

If anyone has any answers to these questions, please respond. The only response I wanted out of Claeys in the press conference was, WE GOT OUTPLAYED, WE GOT OUT COACHED AND GOT OUR BUTTE KICKED. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

unfortunately, I didn't get this response but rather a bunch of ho-hum bs, so I may have just given my last dollar and attended my last game. At least my golf game can only improve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News