ADVERTISEMENT

This post is for the record only. IGNORE if you are a true believer. CAUTION ADVISED

wren121

Sep 9, 2014
THIS is what I am looking for in "p j. ball..." I'm just waiting to see that truly competitive possibility every time the GOPHER FOOTBALL TEAM takes the field. I just have to SEE it before I will genuflect and fall on my knees in the presence of some new, young coach who has his OWN system that relies entirely on HIS input, inventive skills and ability to coin a slogan, brand a word ("elite") and mold a unified culture that totally relies on his personal beliefs and personality. I really do hope he is great. I especially want him to win a LOT of games in conference play so that fans from:
Michigan...tOSU...PSU...wisky...iowa...MSU...Nebby...NU...Purdue...Indiana...Maryland...Rutgers...
Illinois worry when P J the GURU comes to town. I just have to SEE it happen. I'm conservative...cautious...need to be shown. I can't be evangelized into believing before seeing it happen. I won't repent and believe until I see proof of what it is that I am supposed to believe in. I need to go through times of disbelief. I need to ask: "...how do you think he does it..." I need others to say to me: "...I don't know..." I'll ask: "...what makes him so sure?" I need to come to my own conclusion that: "...that fast-talking P.J. SURE grows a mean culture..." Maybe I'll get there. Hope so. Time will tell.

OR:

"...Well, you walk into a room without a paddle in your hand
and you see somebody talking fast and you say who is that man
But something is happening here but you don't know what it is
do you, Mr. wren?..."

That pied piper is leading the Flock along the lake, FlockING all around him
as another 3* he takes...recruiting Western Michigan U now as though it is his own
Recruits are flocking to him, a PURPLE prince in Minnesota is his new "elite zone"
something is happening here, but you don't know what it is , do you, Mr. wren

"Just jump into the boat, grab an oar and row is what I read, see and hear...
other posters are mad because I show no culture yet, Fleck's flockers never will forget
ahli even wants to show me to the door, while others ignore me and label me a bore
because something is happening, and you don't know what it is, do you, Mr. wren

The Big Ten games will arrive at last and then we'll have to play the games
Wins are good.. losses bad, that's what I used to think...but now...
Flocking Fans don't care if he wins or not no more...Recruiting rankings matter even more
because something is happening here...and you don't know what it is...do you, Mr. wren.

Then you walk into the chat room and the posters say: "my, my..."
then they speak in tongues of strange things, put on collars and a tie
They say recruiting is so elite...we think that we can fly..a 5 * recruit will take us to the sky
because something is happening here... but you're not one of us...are you, Mr. wren?

Maybe some day...but I must be shown...before I bow down and worship at the alter of the Mighty Fleck. And that's the only way I know to go...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News