ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Weekend visitor reactions

Matt Jessen-Howard

Aug 5, 2014
Peter Udoibok: "My visit was amazing! I truly love the University of Minnesota. I always loved the University and wanted to be here but ever since the visit I love and want it more. My favorite part was definitely getting to know the team and spending time with the host. It’s truly a family and it’s the best feeling in the world. They treat you like a brother and it’s no place like home. I really bonded with Mayan Ahanotou and Brevyn Spann-Ford. The most unexpected part of my trip was the hypnotist that came because he blew my mind and it was so fun."

Brady Weeks: "The official visit blew away my expectations. There wasn’t a part of the trip they couldn’t do better. I was able to catch up with every coach. I bonded the most with Camden (Lewis) while also with JJ (Guedet), Jacob Clark, and Cole Kramer. The most unexpected part of the trip was getting hypnotized. I can’t wait to get up there and win a championship for the people of Minnesota."

Camden Lewis: "My favorite part was the hypnotist they brought in last night to mess with some guys. I was with Brady Weeks and Coach Wenger the most."

Jason Williamson: "The visit was really fun. The best part was probably the hypnotist and being with all the guys. I got to know almost all of them and they're all great guys. I talked to about every coach and love all of them and can't wait to get up there."

Cole Kramer: "It was awesome! Favorite part was building a better bond with the rest of the commits and really getting close with each other. I talked to most of the coaches but was mainly around Ciarrocca, Simon, and Fleck the most. I bonded with all the players as well. The most unexpected part of the trip was for sure the hypnotist."

Isaiah Hookfin: "Great visit! I love the facilities. Curtis Dunlap was my host and made the visit amazing. Coach Cally guided me and helped throughout and made it fun."

Keonte Schad:

Obviously great news for Minnesota, assuming Schad indeed is fully committed.

Darius Robinson:

Not a visit reaction, but Robinson named a top four in no order of Colorado, Missouri, Michigan, and Minnesota.

Ahmarean Brown:

Michael Brown-Stephens:

Damarion Williams:

Cameron Wiley:

Dontye Carriere-Williams:

Tyler Nubin:

Rashad Cheney:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series