ADVERTISEMENT

Which WRs Get The Most Snaps

umfb27

Feb 1, 2007
Hamburg
through spring and the first fall practices, it seems like a pecking order has been established for WRs. Sounds like Maye and Wally will be #1 guys, then Carter and Holland and maybe Jones. Limey likes to rotate his WRs, so others will get snaps, but I don't see enough snaps for Gant or Gentry. Would love to have one of those taller WRs step up and give Mitch a deep ball weapon on the edge, but it doesn't sound like either have had a great camp(I think Gentry has been slowed by injury).

Is Holland basically replacing Jones' snaps from last year? Are there enough catches to go around to keep the top 5 guys happy? I assume KJ will get the most Jet sweeps, is Jones in line for the next carries, aka Gordon at Sconnie? Do Holland and Wally have enough speed to stretch the field? In the past we have heard about how bad our WRs were at getting separation, has that changed at all with this group?

TCU plays a lot of man coverage, the WRs could be the difference in that game if they are ready to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News