ADVERTISEMENT

Who is already over at Scout that is a member here??

Vifan

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2004
Please dont tell me LNH.. The rest I can handle as I think you all are very interesting...I saw Irwina, Gophmeister, 101stGopher, who are familiar names... I am considering adding a membership over there for 3 months just to see it. If I like it, I may just stay. But I like the posters over here so that is what is keeping me. I think MJH is going to work his hardest to make this site a good one and said he is looking to bring on some top writers.. I admit the losing RJ is a tough blow and I do enjoy Burns' comments A LOT. Unlimited424 should run his own site as his posts are about as good as it gets. Bradt always has stuff I enjoy as well as many many others.. JeffinSWM is a former NW Ohioan so I would want him around, as well. Bens, Gopher Rube, Tundra, Irwina, MOGopher, TNesley always is encouraging. Chap99, Viperman, Dubwa,rockgopher, the list goes on and on for great posters here. Like I said, I am thinking about adding but want those contributions from the posters...... Really like OPD, AAD, KCGopher, Baldy, Foggieguy, and Fogo...........I even like Wren and Opie a lot......I might be typing this with the idea of convincing myself to stay....

Are you guys jumping ship, adding both, already at both, or leaving all Gopher sites??

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News