ADVERTISEMENT

Wrenny, Fleck actually SHOULD play for next year

vikings81

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2003
so to speak. Why? Despite the fact that it may be no doubt be a disservice to a few seniors, the fact of the matter is that it is more important for Fleck to set up HIS program the way he sees fit. He already has had to burn a few redshirts so he is not throwing in the towel. It would be ludicrous to sacrifice a very bright future for an extra Big Ten win or two this year. These seniors were already f*cked over by their teammates last year by getting caught on the train bang. Then f*cked over by the administration. Why the hell then should Fleck compromise his program for a few seniors....they already have been screwed over. You say "tomorrow isn't guaranteed"....you are correct. But Fleck is young, he is a PROVEN winner and a terrific winner. He just signed a huge contract and the administration and Coyle are.100% behind him. So am I. I just can't understand why you can't understand his vision. I sure as heck have more hope this year with Fleck than I had at the end of the Claeys regime. The future is BRIGHT!! Go Gophers!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News